Mandatory fields are marked with *
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bouvet Island - BV
British Indian Ocean Territory - IO
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
French Southern Territories - TF
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Korea, Dem. People's Republic of
Korea, (South) Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Russia (Russian Federation)
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
S. Georgia and S. Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Syrian Arab Republic
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad & Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Vatican City State
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
The Conference fee includes attendance at all sessions and panels, conference materials, coffee breaks and enter the social events.
These prices do not include 22% VAT.
The early bird fee applies on the date of pre-registration for the conference.
The fee does not include transportation costs, hotel and bank transfer charges.
before 1st March 2019
after 1st March 2019
(317,20 € with VAT)
(366 € with VAT)
Conference fee for participation of student
(with VAT: 427 €)
(with VAT: 488 €)
(158,60 € with VAT)
( 183 € with VAT)
( 244 € with VAT)
( 292,80 € with VAT)
( 122 € with VAT)
( 146,40 € with VAT)
* Student registration fee is valid for students of regular study programs, doctoral students and for part time students who are not employed.
** The spouse fee is valid to attend all sonference sessions and evening social events (lunch and materials are not included in the price). The spouse fee is NOT valid for individuals participant which have to pay the full fee.
Student and mentor
Student status confirmation
- If you are registering as PhD student please attach student status confirmation
Cancelation policy: In case of cancelation after 28th February 2019, we reserve the right to charge you 30% of the conference fee, after 8th March 2019 50% of the conference fee and after 15th March 2019 the whole registration fee.
*Method of payment
Payment of the conference fee should be transferred via bank transfer to:
University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Science
IBAN: SI560 1100 60959 16533 , BANK of Slovenia - Swift Code: BSLJSI2X
Bank Account: 01100-6095916533
Reference no.: 7000
Note: Portoroz2019 - [Name of the Participant]
Credit Card Payment
- Credit card only - Control Code (3 digits)
Card expiry date
Card holder's name
valid payment data and ammount
€ to be charged.
Please check here if you would like to receive Proforma Invoice by email:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Consent to collect and publishing contact information and photos
Your personal information will be protected in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 86/2004 with amendments; ZVOP-1).
I am aware that:
- I have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability, by written notice addressed to the University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Kidričeva cesta 55a, 4000 Kranj;
- I can file a complaint with the supervisory authority if I believe that the processing of personal data is in breach of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- the Authorized Person for Data Protection of the Controller (Data protection officer) is Doc. dr. Miha Dvojpert, Faculty of Criminal Justice and Security, University of Maribor, Kotnikova 8, 1000 Ljubljana, email@example.com.
By registering for the conference and the statements below, you agree that the University of Maribor, the Faculty of Organizational Sciences,
photograps, records and publishes recordings on which I am located, in publications, on the website and social networks of the University of Maribor and the Faculty of Organizational Sciences and are used for promotional, educational and commercial;
process my personal contact information for the purpose of informing about the subject content and events in the field of organizational sciences, conferences and other social and professional events organized by the University of Maribor or the Faculty of Organizational Sciences.
I declare that I am older than 16 years of age and the information given are true and correct.